Land with plans for 'beautiful dream home' for sale for £795,000
- Credit: Jackson-Stops
A plot of land with plans for a 'beautiful dream home' has been put up for sale for £795,000.
The land, in Little Bealings, is being marketed by estate agents Jackson-Stops who have already received two offers.
The proposed "dream home" would offer five bedrooms, six bathrooms, including four en-suites, a double garage and studio space above the garage.
The master bedroom would benefit from a walk-in wardrobe, and en-suite and a south-facing balcony.
A huge, 50 sq metre balcony, which would also be south-facing, would be accessible from the second floor which would feature a spiral staircase to the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
A Jackson-Stops spokeswoman said: "I think it's very rare to get an opportunity like this in this sort of area.
"To get planning for that kind of property as well is rare we had to go to committee to get it.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
"It wasn't the easiest job but it was worth it and thankfully the architects we had on board were able to come up with this incredible design.
"It is such a rare opportunity to come up so close to Woodbridge, in a really desirable location and with such a gorgeous, and unique building seems to be the thing that is drawing people in."