See inside stunning coastal property on sale for £1.85m
- Credit: Bedfords Aldeburgh
An impressive three-storey house with panoramic views to the sea, beach and marshland has gone up for sale for £1.85 million.
Byford House is an architect-designed detached family home at the Slaughden end of Aldeburgh High Street and is being sold by agents Bedfords in Aldeburgh.
It was rebuilt by the current owners 19 years ago.
Downstairs the property has a double reception room and large open plan garden room as well as a cloakroom and kitchen which was hand built.
The property has five bedrooms including four double bedrooms on the first floor all with en suites and views of either the sea, marshes or yacht club.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor of the house is a master suite with built-in wardrobes, a freestanding bath and double doors onto a balcony with views across the estuary and over the marshes.
Outside the property has a south facing summerhouse with electricity and water.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
The agents suggest it could be used for a range of purposes including a home office or studio.
As well as this there are two terraces with space for outdoor entertaining and a fish pond.