Sweet shop converted into home on sale for...hundreds and thousands!
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
A former sweet shop on Woodbridge's Thoroughfare has been converted into a stunning family home - which is now for sale for £750,000.
The well-finished property, named The Confectionary after the building's past, has been put up for sale through Strutt & Parker - who say it "cleverly combines a wealth of period features with all the requirements for modern family life".
The house features four bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a large living room and dining area.
The kitchen looks out to a walled courtyards through large glass doors.
Wooden beams, exposed brick walls and fireplaces are featured throughout the house, which front on to The Thoroughfare.
You may also want to watch:
The estate agents say the property benefits from being a short walk away from all of the shops, bars and restaurants that Woodbridge boasts.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 5 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 6 Covid rate falling across Suffolk and north Essex
- 7 Ipswich consider striker signing after Hawkins undergoes surgery
- 8 Town have 27 first teamers available... And Taylor hints at the return of squad rotation
- 9 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused