Sweet shop converted into home on sale for...hundreds and thousands!
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
A former sweet shop on Woodbridge's Thoroughfare has been converted into a stunning family home - which is now for sale for £750,000.
The well-finished property, named The Confectionary after the building's past, has been put up for sale through Strutt & Parker - who say it "cleverly combines a wealth of period features with all the requirements for modern family life".
The house features four bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a large living room and dining area.
The kitchen looks out to a walled courtyards through large glass doors.
Wooden beams, exposed brick walls and fireplaces are featured throughout the house, which front on to The Thoroughfare.
You may also want to watch:
The estate agents say the property benefits from being a short walk away from all of the shops, bars and restaurants that Woodbridge boasts.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe