How Glenrothes voted
GLENROTHES by-election result in detail:Lindsay Roy (Labour), 19,946 (55.11%) Peter Grant (Scottish National Party) 13,209 (36.49%), Maurice Golden (Conservative) 1,381 (3.
GLENROTHES by-election result in detail:
Lindsay Roy (Labour), 19,946 (55.11%) Peter Grant (Scottish National Party) 13,209 (36.49%), Maurice Golden (Conservative) 1,381 (3.82%), Harry Wills (Liberal Democrat) 947, Jim Parker (SSCUP) 296, Morag Balfour (Scottish Socialist Party) 212, Kris Seunarine (UK Independence Party) 117 (0.32%), Louise McLeary (Solidarity) 87 (0.24%)
Labour hold. Labour majority 6,737. Swing 4.96% Labour to SNP
You may also want to watch:
2005 General Election result: Labour 19,395, SNP 8,731, Liberal Democrat (LD) 4,728, Conservative 2,651, PPS 716, SSP 705, UKIP 440.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash