How Glenrothes voted
GLENROTHES by-election result in detail:Lindsay Roy (Labour), 19,946 (55.11%) Peter Grant (Scottish National Party) 13,209 (36.49%), Maurice Golden (Conservative) 1,381 (3.
GLENROTHES by-election result in detail:
Lindsay Roy (Labour), 19,946 (55.11%) Peter Grant (Scottish National Party) 13,209 (36.49%), Maurice Golden (Conservative) 1,381 (3.82%), Harry Wills (Liberal Democrat) 947, Jim Parker (SSCUP) 296, Morag Balfour (Scottish Socialist Party) 212, Kris Seunarine (UK Independence Party) 117 (0.32%), Louise McLeary (Solidarity) 87 (0.24%)
Labour hold. Labour majority 6,737. Swing 4.96% Labour to SNP
2005 General Election result: Labour 19,395, SNP 8,731, Liberal Democrat (LD) 4,728, Conservative 2,651, PPS 716, SSP 705, UKIP 440.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton
- 5 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 6 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 7 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 8 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 9 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 10 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket