How much can you remember about toys from Christmas past?
- Credit: PA
Test your knowledge on past popular Christmas toys – can you remember how much a Nintendo Gameboy cost in 1991?
Go on a nostalgic journey with our Christmas toy quiz, travelling back to 1980 when the Rubik’s Cube was popular to 2009 when everyone wanted a Go Go Pet Hamster.
• Read more: Revealed The cost of Christmas through the decades.
The Rubik’s Cube was invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik, who created the cube to help explain three-dimensional geometry.
After designing the Rubik’s Cube Mr Rubik realised he could not solve the puzzle himself - a month went by before he managed to solve it.
The ‘magic cube’ was licensed to the Ideal Toy Corp in 1980 and by January 2009 more than 350 million units had been sold worldwide - making it the biggest-selling toy of all time.
You may also want to watch:
The Cube is made of nine coloured squares and can be rearranged 43 quintillion ways.
Test your friends and family to see who can remember the most about past Christmas toys.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown