How news savvy are you? Find out with our Suffolk news round-up quiz
How well have you been keeping up with the news of East Anglia this week?
There is always something happening in East Anglia. This week there were announcements of two new businesses opening in Ipswich – Creams Co Gelato, an ice cream parlour, and Tessuti, a fashion chain.
Creams Co Gelato will be located upstairs in the Buttermarket Shopping Centre, close to Cosy Club, Wagamama, Byron Burger and Coast to Coast.
The menu for the Italian ice cream parlour will contain over 100 items, including scoopshakes, crepes, bubble pop waffles and of course, ice cream.
Fashion chain Tessuti, will be in Westgate street where the Next store formerly was.
You may also want to watch:
As well as this a retro cocktail bar is coming to Felixstowe, it will be named Copas bar and will be above Manning’s Amusements.
The bar is fitted with vintage furniture and has elements of Cuba.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight