How news savvy have you been this week? Try our quiz to find out
- Credit: citizenside.com
How well have you been keeping up with the region’s news in the last week? Find out with our East Anglia news round-up quiz.
This week in Suffolk it was announced that a top Suffolk hotel had been sold to new owners.
Seckford Hall Hotel, which has had Ed Sheeran, Margaret Thatcher and Enid Blyton stay, was sold for £4.1million.
The property has been sold to entrepreneurs Michael Chittenden and Tammy Madge.
Mr Chittenden, who lived locally earlier in his life, is also the owner of nearby Woodhall Manor, as well as another prestigious exclusive use venue in Cheltenham, Manor By The Lake, along with a number of other properties and regeneration sites.
You may also want to watch:
He said of the purchase of Seckford Hall: “This is very much a dream come true for me. This was where my parents brought me for special occasions when I was a boy – it was always THE place to go.”
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week