How well do you know Suffolk?
Test your knowledge on our county by taking part in our quiz.
Plans are currently underway for this year’s big celebration of Suffolk.
Suffolk Day will take place on Thursday, June 21, and will showcase the very best sights, sounds and taste of Suffolk. There will be lots of fun events to take part in across the county.
Last year’s event was hailed a huge success, with hundreds attending events all over Suffolk to fly the flag for their home county.
Mark Murphy, breakfast show presenter on BBC Radio Suffolk, said there was already lots planned for this year’s big day – with many more exciting events in the pipeline.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Sudbury have stepped forward to host the chain gang, I will be hosting the breakfast show from Sudbury on market day showcasing that beautiful part of Suffolk.”
To mark the launch of Suffolk Day 2018, we would like to know what you love about Suffolk - let us know in the questionnaire.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 7 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move