How well do you know these Sir Cliff Richard lyrics? Take our quiz to find out
It has been almost 60 years since Sir Cliff Richard was signed to a music label. To celebrate, we have created a quiz that will test your knowledge of his lyrics.
Sir Cliff was born Harry Roger Webb but in early August 1958 he became the legendary Cliff Richard when he was signed to EMI’s Columbia Label.
His first record, Move It, was released just two weeks later and sparked his climb to fame and remained an all-time classic to this day.
In October 1995, he became Sir Cliff Richard, which made him the first rock star to be honoured with being appointed a Knight Bachelor.
Since his rise to stardom, he has had a very successful career through music and acting, and has kept a strong and loyal fan base by his side.
To celebrate Sir Cliff’s 60 years of success, make sure you take our quiz to see how well you know his lyrics and let us know how you do in the comments.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 4 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 9 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 10 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release