How will Storm Caroline affect Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
Storm Caroline will hit the UK tomorrow morning bringing gusts of 40-45mph to Suffolk.
Suffolk will have a windy rainy start tomorrow morning with temperatures of 12-13 Celsius (53.6 - 55.4 Fahrenheit).
But by the afternoon the wind will become lighter as the storm moves north west, as the winds become lighter the temperature drops to around 7-8C (44.6 - 46.4 F).
Scotland will be affected the most by the storm with winds of 80mph forecasted – which could cause disruption to transport and the power network.
By the end of tomorrow Storm Caroline will have cleared and be heading to Scandinavia.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday northerly winds will bring a chill to the UK. The cold air drives its way across the UK resulting in frost and ice.
However, there is no chance of snow in Suffolk.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
It will be cold for the next few days but quite dry ready for the weekend.
Watch our video to find out why storms are named.