Vandalised playgroup welcomes another donation
- Credit: Hughes Electrical
A playgroup has been given another hand to put right damage caused by vandals.
The Diss branch of Hughes Electrical donated a printer and CD player to the Eye Opportunity Group following a spate of damage in May.
Hughes manager Nick Boast said: "Like many, we were shocked to hear what had happened at the playschool, as we know what a great job the team do.
"We see ourselves as very much part of the community, so were delighted to offer some equipment to help the group get back to normal as quickly as possible."
Sanchia Brandreth, Eye Opportunity Group manager, said: "As a result of the vandalism, we struggled to offer the services we should to the families and children that rely on our support."
You may also want to watch:
In June, the Rotary Club of Diss and District donated £500 to the almost entirely self-funded group, which stayed open thanks to staff and volunteers, providing a play space for children with learning needs.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties