Hunt on for escaped prisoner
POLICE are today searching for a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has absconded.Joseph Donoghue, 26, who was serving four years for burglary, was seen making off on foot at around 6pm on Saturday, July 4.
POLICE are today searching for a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has absconded.
Joseph Donoghue, 26, who was serving four years for burglary, was seen making off on foot at around 6pm on Saturday, July 4.
Donoghue is described as white, 5ft 11ins, of proportionate build, with short brown hair and several tattoos including a Celtic pattern on his left arm and a panther's head on his right arm. At the time he went missing he was wearing a blue vest and grey tracksuit bottoms.
He has connections to the Leicester area and Ireland, but is also known to travel around the country.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone sees Donoghue they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, should call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 7 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week