Icelandic newspaper accidentally kills off Ed Sheeran
- Credit: Archant
An Icelandic newspaper accidentally printed a photo of Ed Sheeran next to an obituary.
A printing error saw Mogunbladid place the Suffolk star’s face alongside a notice announcing the death of Svavari Gunnari Sigurðsson.
Mr Sigurðsson, who had moved to Sweden to work as a mechanic with Volvo, died at the age of 82.
Ed Sheeran, a 26-year-old singer from Framlingham, is still very much alive and according to the Daily Mail, has just snapped up several houses near his home town in Suffolk with his fiancée Cherry Seaborn.
He is believed to have bought the three properties surrounding his original home in order to create his own country estate, complete with an underground man cave, music room and cinema.
You may also want to watch:
His neighbours have reportedly taken to calling the area “Sheeran-ville” because he owns so much property there and have said it means “there’s nobody to complain if he plays his music too loudly.”
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 5 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip