Image released after card fraud attempt
POLICE have released an image of a man they want to speak with in connection with an attempt to take cash from a bank using stolen cards.
The incident happened in Risbygate Street, Bury St Edmunds, on February 18 between 3.15pm and 3.45pm.
A spokeswoman for the police said the release of the pictures followed an attempt to fraudulently withdraw cash from an account at a bank using cards stolen from a gym in Bury earlier that day.
The man police want to speak to is white, in his 40s, more than 6ft tall, with light brown receding hair.
He wore black shoes, dark trousers, a three-quarter length jacket, a white shirt and a dark tie.
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman said: “Police want to speak to the man in the CCTV image as he may hold important information about this incident.”
Those with information should call Pc Nick Lofthouse on 01284 774100.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia