Information on energy bills available from Citizens Advice stall
People will have the opportunity to receive information and advice on energy bills from a Citizens Advice stall in Bury St Edmunds next week.
The stall is part of a national campaign called Big Energy Saving Week which encourages people to ‘Check, Switch and Save’ on their energy bills.
Information on benefits, grants or discounts to boost income and lower energy costs will be available at the stall, which is being run on Wednesday, January 23, from 9am-2pm at Bury market.
Michelina Partridge, Citizens Advice energy specialist, said: “Keeping your home warm over the winter is really important for your health and wellbeing.
“We want to show people how easy it is to shop around to get the best deal, or to simply get the cheapest price with their existing company.
You may also want to watch:
“Come along to see our team of advisers and have a chat or pick up some information from us.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence