Ingham: Car on side in field
FIREFIGHTERS had to release people from a car after it ended up on its side in a field.
The single vehicle accident happened around 4.35pm tonight on the A134 between Ingham and Barnham.
Two fire engines from Bury St Edmunds and two more from Thetford attended.
The casualties were released by 5.15pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said one person was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He did not know how seriously they were hurt.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said he had no record of the accident.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 10 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'