Ingham: Girl approached by man in car
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A 15-year-old girl has been approached by a man who repeatedly drove past her in a car in Ingham.
The incident occurred between 5.30pm and 6.30pm on Monday, June 17, in Culford Road.
The girl was walking along the road when a car drove past her slowly and the male driver stared at her. The car then turned round and passed her another three or four times slowing down each time it approached her.
The final time the car drove past it stopped ahead of the girl and the driver wound down the window and asked the girl how old she was. The girl was talking to a friend on her mobile phone on speaker and on hearing her friend’s voice, the man drove off towards Culford.
Police would like to speak to the driver of the car which is described as a silver Nissan with an ‘07 number plate.
You may also want to watch:
The driver is described as black, aged 35-40-years old, with a goatee beard shaved short, of average build and with a gold tooth.
Anyone with information should call Pc John Moore at Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder