Injured man freed from car crash in Essex
- Credit: Google
Firefighters rescued an injured man from a car crash in Essex last night.
Crews spent more than an hour and a half assisting at the scene of the crash to the south of Chelmsford.
Two crews from the city were called at around 9.45pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Stock Road.
“One injured male was rescued from his vehicle by firefighters following a road traffic collision in Chelmsford last night,” a spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said. “Fire crews worked with paramedics to release the casualty by 11.25pm.”
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said two crews went tot the scene of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“A man in his 20s was taken to Broomfield Hospital with a back injury,” a spokesman added.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln