Inquest to be held for teenagers Kyle Warren, Dominic O’Neill and Billy Hines, who died in Pulham Market crash
- Credit: WARREN, O'NEILL AND HINES FAMILI
An inquest is to be held today into the tragic death of three teenagers who died in a crash on a rural road on the Suffolk/Norfolk border.
Kyle Warren, 17, from Harleston in Suffolk, Billy Hines, 16, from Magpie Green, near Wortham in Suffolk, and Dominic O’Neill, 18, from Pulham Market, died when the black Ford Ka they were travelling in came off the road in Tivetshall Road, Pulham Market and hit a tree on April 5 last year.
Their deaths prompted an outpouring of emotion in the community, as all three boys were popular and well known in the area.
Hundreds of people attended their funerals and took part in a road run from Diss to Yarmouth in heir memories, as well as taking part in and watching a football match between their respective schools in their memories.
• Read more: ‘One in a million’ - Parents pay tribute to teenagers who died in Pulham market crash
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be held at the Coroner’s Court in Thorpe Road, Norwich, at 2pm today (Tuesday, January 9).
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich