Inquest to consider death of man in industrial accident
- Credit: Archant
An inquest is to be held this summer following the death of a man in an industrial accident.
Dzintars Klementjevs, 44, died after an accident at Culina Logistics Limited in Haverhill in November 2018.
Culina transport goods for major brands including Unilever and Mondelez, which owns Cadbury.
Mr Klementjevs had worked in the warehouse at the company for six years.
At the time of his death, Culina Logistics CEO, Steve Winwood, paid tribute to Mr Klementjevs.
He said: "Dzintars had worked with the company for six years in total, initially through an agency and then appointed directly, and was a highly valued and respected member of the warehouse team. He will be sadly missed."
A pre inquest review was held into his death on Tuesday to discuss the case.
Assistant coroner Catherine Wood said that jury inquest would be needed in Mr Klementjevs' case.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 5 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 10 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
A three day hearing has been scheduled from July 19.