Autumn in Suffolk: Six of the best pictures from Instagram this week
- Credit: FRED IXER
With the start of September hailing the start of autumn, photographers in Suffolk have been capturing the seasonal weather and scenery across the county.
Typical images include pictures of brown and red leaves on trees, dew on flowers and grass and gloomy looking skies.
What happens in Suffolk during the autumn season?
Autumn brings with it the start of harvest, Halloween and bonfire night but for some the most important part of this beautiful season is simply the weather.
Autumn bring cooler temperatures, rich colours and overcast skies, which give photography enthusiasts an excuse to bring out the scarves and wellies as well as their cameras.
You may also want to watch:
Many of Suffolk’s residents and visitors have been sharing their images of the early autumn scenes this week and we have picked some of our favourite Instagram shots for our gallery.
Share your photos using #Suffolk.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain