Investigation continues after stabbing
AN investigation is still continuing after a teenager was stabbed close to his home in an attack in a Suffolk village.
Police reiterated their plea for information yesterday following the incident, which happened in Brick Kiln Way, just off Wilford Bridge in Melton, near Woodbridge.
The victim - believed to be 18 years old - was attacked by three masked men and was stabbed in his front and back torso.
The attack happened around 8pm on Saturday and last night a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary urged anyone with information to come forward.
“The investigation is still continuing and we would ask anyone who thinks they might be able to help to get in touch,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
The three masked men are all believed to be in their 20s and one of them was armed with a knife.
The victim was taken to Ipswich Hospital with knife wounds and further injuries to the head. His condition was not life threatening.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.