Ann Summers building up for sale in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
The building which is currently home to the Ann Summers shop in Ipswich is up for sale along with two self-contained offices above.
Currently on the market for £395,000 the premises in Westgate Street is a prominent three-storey property with a strong trading position at the junction with Tavern Street.
The end-of-terrace building with basement has been split to provide a retail space on the ground floor and offices on the first and second floora.
The ground floor, which is currently where Ann Summers is sited, has been arranged to provide a large open sales area with changing rooms, stock room and manager's office to the rear and the basement is accessed via a staircase to the rear and provides additional storage accommodation together with a kitchen and WC facilities.
The first floor office space is currently on a five-year lease at a current rent of £8,350 per annum and the second floor is also on a five-year lease at a rent of £6,000 per annum.
You may also want to watch:
The ground floor and basement will be sold with vacant possession at a rateable value of £32,750.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets