Ipswich: Appeal after man is robbed of keys, cash and phone
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Ipswich on Saturday.
A 45-year-old man was walking to the junction of Cemetery Road at about 1.45am and approached a man sitting on a wall, who spoke to him.
The victim turned around to continue walking when two men appeared and assaulted him, causing him to fall to the floor. His pockets were searched and cash, keys and a mobile phone were stolen.
The victim sustained bruising and soreness to the face.
The two men who robbed the victim were described as both of Eastern European appearance, about 18 to 20 years old, of slim build and both had short, spiky hair.
You may also want to watch:
The man who was sitting on the wall is described as a man of Eastern European appearance, about 18 to 20 years old and had short, dark hair.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo