Ipswich: Appeal after robber strikes victim on the head
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Ipswich.
The incident took place yesterday between 8pm and 8.30pm in Frampton Road, Ipswich.
A 21-year-old man was walking along the pavement when he was approached from behind by an offender and struck on the back of the head, causing him to fall to the ground.
When he woke up, he realised his wallet, containing an amount of cash, had been stolen. The offender was not seen.
The victim sustained swelling to the face and a bump to the head from the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 10 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season