Ipswich: Appeal for help in tracing missing 16-year-old Connor Smith
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing a 16-year-old boy from Ipswich who is missing.
Connor Smith was reported missing yesterday after he failed to return home after going to stay with friends six days previously.
His family spoke to him on Saturday and he said he would be home the following day, but he did not say where he was or who he was with.
Connor is white, about 5ft 4ins, of slim build, with short brown spiky hair.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said: “Connor has been reported as missing on previous occasions but due to his age there are concerns for his welfare and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen him, or knows of his whereabouts.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the duty sergeant at Ipswich police on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 8 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 9 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go