Ipswich: Appeal for witnesses after man is robbed in the street
POLICE are appealing for information after a man had cash and his bank card stolen.
The incident happened on Sunday November 25 at the junction of Birkfield Drive and Sandpiper Road at about 11.40pm.
The 54-year-old male victim was walking along when he approached two men who asked if he had a phone and money. The victim opened his wallet and the offenders stole a bank card and amount of cash.
The victim was not injured from the incident.
The first offender is described as a white man, approximately 5’8” tall and was wearing a grey hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
The second offender is described as a man of African Carribean appearance, approximately 5’4” tall and was wearing a dark coloured hooded top.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 6 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 7 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 8 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 9 A12 closed following serious collision
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab