Ipswich Audi’s used sale gets seal of approval
- Credit: Andy russell
Ipswich Audi, part of the Marriott Motor Group, is staging a huge Approved Used car event until Monday.
The dealership invested heavily in its Bath Street site by greatly expanding its used vehicle forecourt which opened at the end of February.
Since then, with better Approved Used display facilities sales have increased by almost 50%.
Richard Moon, Ipswich Audi’s Approved Used vehicle manager, said that sourcing vehicles had been a challenge, however the 145-point check that each used car was given, had allowed the retailer to increase the range of quality used vehicles available, providing more choice.
“Many of our customers are taking advantage of these choices, by using our flexible finance solutions, some of which offer complimentary servicing for two years,” he explained.
The Ipswich retailer has 40 Approved Used cars in stock at its Bath Street site and selected cars are being offered with a finance deposit contribution of up to £699 from the dealer.
Models within the wide selection of Approved Used Audis are available with free servicing for two years or 24,000 miles for customers who buy their car with Solutions before the end of the month on Tuesday.
- 1 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 2 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 3 Woman in her 70s dies after serious crash in Hadleigh
- 4 Missing 66-year-old woman from west Suffolk found safe
- 5 Suffolk's Covid rate trebles as experts warn virus 'hasn't gone away'
- 6 Revealed: Where house prices are rising fastest in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town away shirt sales up by 138%!
- 8 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 9 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 10 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
As well as the 145-point check the used models are also given an independent vehicle history check.
The event, which still has a large selection of Approved Used vehicle stock, has already had a huge customer response.
Through its parent company, Marriott Motor Group, Ipswich Audi has more than 100 used vehicles available to choose from.
Marriott Motor Group’s Audi retailer at Bury St Edmunds is also taking part in the Approved Used event until Monday.
For more information visit Ipswich Audi in Bath Street, telephone 01473 556300 or visit the website at www.ipswich.audi.co.uk
Bury St Edmunds Audi is in Skyliner Way – telephone 01284 760000.