Ipswich Audi’s used sale gets seal of approval
- Credit: Andy russell
Ipswich Audi, part of the Marriott Motor Group, is staging a huge Approved Used car event until Monday.
The dealership invested heavily in its Bath Street site by greatly expanding its used vehicle forecourt which opened at the end of February.
Since then, with better Approved Used display facilities sales have increased by almost 50%.
Richard Moon, Ipswich Audi’s Approved Used vehicle manager, said that sourcing vehicles had been a challenge, however the 145-point check that each used car was given, had allowed the retailer to increase the range of quality used vehicles available, providing more choice.
“Many of our customers are taking advantage of these choices, by using our flexible finance solutions, some of which offer complimentary servicing for two years,” he explained.
You may also want to watch:
The Ipswich retailer has 40 Approved Used cars in stock at its Bath Street site and selected cars are being offered with a finance deposit contribution of up to £699 from the dealer.
Models within the wide selection of Approved Used Audis are available with free servicing for two years or 24,000 miles for customers who buy their car with Solutions before the end of the month on Tuesday.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
As well as the 145-point check the used models are also given an independent vehicle history check.
The event, which still has a large selection of Approved Used vehicle stock, has already had a huge customer response.
Through its parent company, Marriott Motor Group, Ipswich Audi has more than 100 used vehicles available to choose from.
Marriott Motor Group’s Audi retailer at Bury St Edmunds is also taking part in the Approved Used event until Monday.
For more information visit Ipswich Audi in Bath Street, telephone 01473 556300 or visit the website at www.ipswich.audi.co.uk
Bury St Edmunds Audi is in Skyliner Way – telephone 01284 760000.