Ipswich: Baby boy in Ipswich Hospital after fall
A BABY is in hospital today after falling.
The 10-month-old boy was taken to Ipswich Hospital by paramedics shortly after 9.30am.
The tot was reported to have fallen while playing at an address in Hervey Street.
A spokeswoman for the East of England ambulance service said the extent of his injuries is not known.
She said: “He was conscious and breathing but not completely alert and was a bit drowzy.
You may also want to watch:
“He has been taken to Ipswich Hospital.”
A spokesman for Suffolk police said officers were called but said they are not investigating.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid