Drug dealer is jailed for 20 months
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A London drug dealer supplying heroin and cocaine has been jailed.
Simon Byamukama was arrested in a flat in Norwich Court, Chevallier Street, Ipswich, with 24-year-old Kashief Laidley and 38-year-old Diane Phambala on January 20, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
Plain-clothed police officers had earlier seen Laidley complete a deal in an alleyway next to Broomhill Park, where he was then joined by Phambala.
The pair had cycled to Phambala’s flat in Norwich Court flat where police arrested them and Byamukama and seized a quantity of cash and class A drugs.
Byamukama, 26, of Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, admitted being concerned in the supply of heroin and cocaine. He was jailed for 20 months but will be released almost immediately because of the time he has already served in custody.
You may also want to watch:
At an earlier hearing Laidley, of Oakfield Road, Croydon, was jailed for three-and-a-half years after admitting being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and heroin and Phambala, who admitted permitting premises to be used for the preparation of cocaine and heroin, received a suspended jail sentence,
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases