WATCH: Loving lurcher Charlie needs new home
- Credit: Archant
A fun-loving lurcher is looking for a friendly new home, could you be a match for playful Charlie?
The pup has recently turned four and lives at Suffolk Rehoming Centre in Ipswich, where he loves a good gallop before snuggling down for a snooze.
The Blue Cross describes Charlie as “a clever boy who loves training and learns quickly,” so he would suit owners who are happy to continue his education in the home.
Charlie has been at the centre for nearly two months- his bouncy and excitable nature would be best-suited to a home with older children who are confident around larger dogs.
Although the fawn-coloured pooch has never lived with another dog, the Blue Cross said: “He could potentially live with a dog who could be a good role model for him as well as a playmate.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity advise that any children or dogs in the home would need to meet Charlie at the centre during the rehoming process.
If you think you could give Charlie a home, you can find out more about him and fill in a home finder form by visiting the Blue Cross website, or you can pop in to the centre for a chat with one of the members of staff there.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One