Ipswich: Boys have phone and bike stolen in knife-point mugging
A TRIO stole a mobile phone and a bike in a knife-point mugging in Ipswich.
It happened around 9.30pm on Monday when two teenage boys - a 17-year-old and a 15-year-old - were walking through Landseer Park, Clapgate Lane.
They were approached by three males, one of whom had a knife tucked into his belt. The latter stole a bicycle and a Blackberry device from the boys, who were uninjured in the attack.
The attacker with the knife is described as white, 5’8” tall, around 18 years old and of average build. He was wearing a black and white spotted bandana across his face, a black baseball cap, black gloves and white trainers.
The two men who were with him are described as both of Asian appearance, approximately 5’8” tall, both 17 to 18 years old and wearing black clothing and gloves. One was riding a blue and yellow mountain bike and the other a black BMX.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich priority crime team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence