Ipswich: College launches new prospectus
IPSWICH: Potential Suffolk One students are getting behind the launch of the new college prospectus.
Hundreds of teenagers went along to an event at the Ipswich-based centre and became the first to see the new guide.
The prospectus or “discovery pack” has similar themes to last year’s successful design, created by Suffolk-based marketing experts, Trebuchet.
As well as course information and details about life on campus, learners also receive advice on student life, finance and transport.
Course information includes guidance on subjects from archaeology to ancient history to performing arts.
You may also want to watch:
Vice-principal, Jenny Milsom, who helped co-ordinate the design, said: “This information is sometimes the first time that young people or parents come into contact with us so it is important that we create the right image and we are delighted with the outcome.”
Emma Dow, from Trebuchet Design, added: “We are delighted with the final design of Suffolk One’s discovery pack. We feel it reflects the dynamic and creative atmosphere that Suffolk One promotes and we look forward to working with them again on future projects.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
n What do you think of the prospectus? Write to Your Letters, The Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org