Ipswich: Concern for missing man Tony Bird
- Credit: Contributed
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 52-year-old man who has gone missing.
Tony Bird last spoke to his wife at around 1.10pm yesterday (Tuesday January 29) and when she returned to their home in Cecil Road, Ipswich, he was gone.
Mr Bird has not been seen or heard from since.
He is described as white, of medium build, about 5ft 10ins, with short thinning brown hair, blue eyes and a heart tattoo on the top of his left arm.
He was last seen wearing a grey coat with a navy line going around it, a black coat, black trousers and dark brown suede boots. He may also have a blue sleeping bag with him and a thick green jumper.
You may also want to watch:
It is possible Mr Bird may have travelled to Birmingham or Brighton and police are keen for him to get in touch.
Mr Bird, or anyone who may have seen him, is asked to call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 9 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill