Ipswich: Connor Smith, 16, missing from his home since May 13
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy has gone missing from Ipswich.
Police are appealing for help in tracing Connor Smith, who was reported missing to police on Tuesday, May 13. He was last seen by family the day before when he left home to stay at a friend’s but did not return.
Sightings of Connor in Ipswich have been reported but police are yet to locate him.
Connor is described as white, around 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with brown short spiky hair.
Connor has been reported as missing on previous occasions but due to his age there are concerns for his welfare and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen him, or knows of his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the duty sergeant at Ipswich Police on 101.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card