Ipswich: Crews called to house fire with reports of people still inside
- Credit: Archant
CREWS were called to a house in Ipswich which was on fire with people reported to still be inside.
Fire service control received a call at about 7.30pm this evening (April 6) to Jasmine Close.
Fire engines from Princes Street, Ipswich and an appliance from Ipswich East were called for.
Ambulance and police assistance was also sent.
On arrival emergency staff found the homeowners were safe. The fire had been extinguished before the crews arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Crews returned to their stations by just after 7.50pm.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband