Ipswich: Crews tackle house blaze
FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze which broke out at an Ipswich home today.
The fire brigade were alerted shortly after 2.25pm to the incident in Bramford Road.
Two crews from Princes Street fire station are at the scene.
The fire was discovered in the kitchen of the two-storey building.
Firefighters tackled the blaze, isolating services to the house and ventilating the property.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was under control by 2.55pm.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge