‘This is the last time you’ll see your kid’ – Man jailed for threatening to kill friend
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A man who pulled out a knife in a Felixstowe street and threatened to kill a friend has been jailed for 30 months.
Jordan Wilson brandished a kitchen knife at Harry Hucstepp who picked up a spade to defend himself, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
During the incident Wilson threw the knife at Mr Hucstepp resulting in the handle hitting his stomach and told him: “This is the last time you will see your kid. I’m going to kill you.”
Wilson had then produced a second knife which he threw down before going for Mr Hucstepp who punched him in the face, said Richard Potts, prosecuting.
The incident took place on October 5 after Wilson became argumentative after drinking too much and squared up to Mr Hucstepp and threw a punch at his jaw.
You may also want to watch:
Wilson, 21, of no fixed address, admitted three offences of possessing a knife, affray in Langer Road, Felixstowe, resisting police and battery.
On September 26 Wilson was arrested at the Hopton Haven Holiday Park after he was seen carrying a knife and resisted attempts to arrest him.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 4 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 5 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 6 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 7 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
Andrew Thompson for Wilson said a dispute between Wilson and Mr Hucstepp had degenerated into a fight.