Man, 61, denies stalking woman over eight-month period
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a 61-year-old man accused of stalking a woman will take place next year.
Christopher Arnold, of Langvlei Dunes, South Africa, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing via a prison video link on Monday (September 21).
He pleaded not guilty to stalking Melissa Stockdale causing her alarm or distress by repeatedly contacting her, trying to find out where she was living and loitering in the area where she was living.
The offence is alleged to have been committed between December 18 last year and August 22 this year.
Arnold’s trial, which is expected to last five days, will take place during a two week warned list commencing January 25.
You may also want to watch:
A case management hearing will take place on January 12.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 10 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town