Ipswich: Cyclist remains in serious condition following Landseer Road crash
A CYCLIST remains in a serious but stable condition today following an accident with a car.
Police were called by the ambulance service just before 5pm last night with a report that a male cyclist had sustained serious injuries following the collision.
The incident happened on Landseer Road at the junction with Sandy Lane in Ipswich.
The man, aged 33 years and from Ipswich, was initially taken to Ipswich Hospital with a serious head injury but has since been transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
The driver of the vehicle involved, a green Peugeot 106, was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident. Calls should be made to Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef