Ipswich: Dog saved from blaze
A DOG was rescued from a house fire in the early hours of the morning today.
Two fire crews from Colchester Road and Princes Street were called out to the blaze in a bedroom in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, at 3.15am.
They arrived to find flames tearing through an attic bedroom of the four-floor building and it took until 4.40am to get the blaze under control.
Firefighters also managed to rescue a dog from the flames, and stayed until after 5am to ensure the building was safe.