Ipswich: E-fit image of man wanted in connection with robbery is released
POLICE in Suffolk are today issuing an e-fit image of a man who committed a robbery in the town on Tuesday.
The incident happened just before 7pm, in the alleyway from Garrick Way leading to Elmcroft Road.
A 68-year-old woman was walking down the alleyway when she saw a man walking towards her.
She was pushed to the floor and her handbag stolen which contained cards, an amount of cash and a mobile phone. The offender ran off towards the park.
The woman suffered grazing and bruising as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as a black man, between 18 to 20-years-old, approximately 5’7” tall, of a medium build, short hair and was wearing dark coloured clothing.
The victim has helped police to produce an e-fit likeness of the offender.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
Officers hope someone will recognise the man or his description and provide police with information.
If you have any information, please call the Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 and quote crime number IW.12.4852.