Ipswich: Elderly man in hospital with head injuries after incident near Novotel
AN elderly man has been taken to hospital with head injuries after apparently collapsing in the street.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene just after 2.30pm today after an elderly man was found in Grey Friars Road, Ipswich.
He has now been taken by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital with head injuries, although the seriousness of his condition is not yet known.
A man at the scene, who saw the aftermath, said: “There was a man lying face down in the middle of the road.
“He looked in a pretty bad way and was being put on to a spinal board. I hope he’s ok.”
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is building around the Novotel roundabout as emergency services deal with the incident.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week