Ipswich/Essex: Missing boy, Spencer Musika
Police are appealing for information after a 16-year-old boy who has links with Ipswich and Essex was reported missing
Spencer Musika, from Thamesmead, was last seen at his home address in Belfast on the October 7, at around 12.00pm.
Spencer left Belfast and reached Scotland via ferry. He subsequently used a coach to reach Victoria Coach station in London.
Police believe that Spencer has now returned to Greenwich.
He is described as black, slim build and about 5’10”.
You may also want to watch:
Spencer also has links with Kent, Hertfordshire, Plumstead, Woolwich, Maidstone and Northampton.
Pc Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and we are concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 6 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 7 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 8 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
Anyone with information should call the Greenwich Missing person Unit on 0208 284 7713 or police on 101, quoting missing reference 12MIS033086.