Ipswich: Excitement as the town welcomes the Coca-Cola truck
HORDES of excitable families converged on the Cornhill declaring the holidays are coming as the Coca-Cola truck pulled up.
The Coca-Cola Christmas truck, which has become a classic Christmas Icon over the years, stopped off in Ipswich to spread a little festive cheer.
Crowds lined up as streams of people arrived in town to get their picture taken with the bright red truck.
Families enjoying a drink or two while listening to the Coca-Cola brass band play an array of Yuletide tunes.
And the fun didn’t stop there, as children watched on in awe as the town was covered in a light blanket of snow too complete the festive scene.
You may also want to watch:
Upload your photos of the festive activities by visiting www.iWitness24.co.uk
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win