Ipswich: Fans queue for hours to secure Mumford and Sons tickets
A HANDFUL of Mumford and Sons fans set up camp outside the Regent Theatre overnight to secure tickets for the band’s upcoming show.
Nicola Measelle and Steven Fayers joined the queue at 6am on Friday morning.
Nicola said: “We haven’t seen them before and we really wanted tickets so we thought it was best to get down here early and queue just to make sure.”
Lee Winger arrived at the Regent at 5.30am but the proud father wasn’t getting tickets for himself – instead he was queuing on behalf of his daughters Angelina and Nadia.
Mr Winger said: “One of them finished a late shift at her work last night and the other is at college today so I thought I would get the tickets for them.”
You may also want to watch:
Mumford and Sons will perform at the town centre in November.
- 1 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 6 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 9 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall