Greater Anglia disruption could cause chaos for Ipswich Town fans
- Credit: Archant
A reduced train service between Ipswich and Peterborough due to ongoing problems could cause chaos for football fans heading to watch Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town.
The problems, which have been ongoing for much of December, continue to blight the line today - with services again reduced.
So far, the 9.58am service from Ipswich has been cancelled as well as the 11.47am return journey from Peterborough.
The 1.55pm service from Ipswich and the 3.47pm service from Peterborough are also cancelled.
A rail replacement bus service between Bury St Edmunds and Peterborough is in operation where trains have been suspended.
You may also want to watch:
For those deciding to head to the match via London, engineering works on the line may also cause delays, with rail replacement buses again in operation.
A full list of affected journeys can be seen here.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: "Greater Anglia are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption."
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
An update on the services is expected to follow within the next six hours.