Ipswich: Fears raised as Mark Grace reported missing to police
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old Ipswich man has gone missing, police have said.
Fears over the wellbeing of Mark Grace, of Alnesbourn Crescent, Ipswich, have been raised after he was last seen at 9pm last Thursday (September 5).
He was reported missing to Suffolk police.
A spokesman for the force said: “There are concerns for his welfare and police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him, or know of his whereabouts.”
It is understood he could be in the Ipswich or Lowestoft area, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with short brown hair and heavily tattooed.
Police are appealing for help in their bid to trace him. Call 101 to help.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 9 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth