Ipswich: Fence panel fire treated as suspicious
- Credit: Archant
A fire which engulfed a number of fence panels is being treated as suspicious.
Two fire crews were called out to the incident in Bramford Road, Ipswich, at around 11.40am today.
A number of fence panels and rubbish were alight.
The fire also affected a double glazed unit of a nearby property, a Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said.
The spokesman added the cause of the fire was “believed to be suspicious”.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters had doused the flames by noon.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Body found in the River Orwell
- 7 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash