Ipswich: Fire crews called to dishwasher on fire
- Credit: Archant
FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire in a dishwasher in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning.
The incident happened at 3.53am in Spring Road, Ipswich.
Crews from Princes Street attended the scene and arrived to find a two-storey semi-detached house heavily smoke logged.
Crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hosereel to extinguish the fire.
Crews located the fire to the rear of the property and had extinguished the blaze by 4.20am.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters made the property safe and ventilated the remaining smoke from the building.
An ambulance was also requested to attend for one person suffering smoke inhalation.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 Crash between two motorbikes
- 8 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 9 New-look Cobbold Stand finished - and what a difference it makes!
- 10 Ipswich closing in on Coulson loan signing
Crews were back at base at 4.47am.